New Mitsubishi Lancer Owner Review



Hi. I'd like mention about my second Mitsubishi car, New Lancer, today. First one was Colt. I'm plannig to write down something about Colt in following days.

Here is some of the car's specs.:

- 1499 cc Mivec gasoline engine (same the 1.5 version Colt has), 109 Hp, 147 Nm Torque

- 4 speed Invecs II Automatic Gearbox

- 9 airbags (driver and passenger front airbags+driver and passenger side airbags+front curtain airbags+rear curtain airbags+driver knee airbag)

- ESP+ASR

- Alloy wheels (added at local service)

- front and side airdam (added at local service)

- rear elegant spoiler (added at local service)
- front fog lamps (added at local service)

- Bluetooth handsfree telephone kit

- i-pod connection

- leather covered steering wheel

- Radio+CD/mp3 player auido system with 6 speaker

- window tint (applied at Ziebart)


I know it's engine (with automatic transmission) not very common. The engine suprisingly provide enough power. The spec. chart says max. speed is 178 km/h, but I hit 190 km/h easily. Altough it's 0-100 km/h acceleration time is disappointing, intermediate values are stifying. It's OK. But my first priority is not performance. My priorities are safety, fuel economy, confort, performance and look. Maybe the most powerful side of the is its' look. (I must confess, I adore its' look. ) Anyway, "the fuel economy". It is havier, has bigger engine and less efficent transmission system than my previous car colt. But it only consumes 1 litre more per 100 km. (Below 8,5 L/100km combined, it hits the factory value). My It's amazing. And sure , its' transmission system is more comfortable. No gaps between gears.

You may ask, isn't there anything to complain about? Of course there are:

- No cruise control (it is general complaint, not mine. I'm genarally used my car in urban)

- No manuel gear change option with automatic gearbox

- The stock tires (Dunlop 2050 SP Sports). I don't happy with their performance

- In car engine and road noise level isn't good. I like the mivec engines' sound at high revs. anyway. But, when you drive faster than 120 km/h you you can hear wind sound from windows.

When you think about my priorities all the complaints are comfort connected (except tires but it's avoidable. I can change my tires whenever I want). These complaints aren't exist Intense and Insytle packages. They have 1.8 L 143 hp mivec gasoline engine with 6 speed (with magnesium paddle shiters) CVT gearbox option or 2.0 L 140 Hp VW diesel engine with 6 speed manual gearbox. (1.8 L manuel and 2.0 diesel verisons aren't available in my country, Turkey)

Thanks for your time.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Vialle Lpi User Review

My Subaru Levorg 1.6 GTS CVT review

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Test Drive