Vialle Lpi Pics, Some Figures and Comparisons

Hi,
I've been using Vialle Lpi system appilied car for 3 months. I've collected all the fuel,- here is LPG, bills.
After the application, I reset the avarage fuel consumption data on my car. (And I have to remind that the avarage consumtion was 8,6 lt/100 km by using petrol before the Vialle Lpi system applied. So, I don't think that I've miss calculated the data)
Here is some figures:
Range: 5165 km
Total LPG consumption: 506.3 Lt
Avarage LPG consumption per 100 km: 9.8 Lt
Avarage Fuel consumption shown by the cars' system: 8.4 Lt/ 100 km
Calculation error between LPG and Petrol: 16.6%
Avarage range per fully loaded LPG tank ( 40 Lt): 408 km
Best avarage consumption for fully loaded LPG tank: 466 km
Worst avarage consumption for fully loaded LPG tank: 338 km
I searched the LPG prices in The UK (because the Turkeys' price might means nothing most of you). In 4th of June it's 60.9 p/lt. And the unleaded 95 octane petrol 122.9 p/ltSo here is the figures according to that price:
By using LPG:
Avarage LPG consumption cost per 100 km: 5.97 £
Avarage LPG consumption cost per km: 59.7 p
If I used Petrol:
Avarage Petrol consumption cost per 100 km: .10.32 £
Avarage petrol consumption cost per km: 103.2 p

So, the avarage cost is 42.1% less than petrol usage.

Last week I reached the best avarage consumption by 5.6 Lt/100 km, according to the car, for a single trip. If we multiply the figure by error, 5.6 Lt*1.166=6.53 Lt. It means 3.97 £/100 km and 39.7 p / km. I think it's amazing.

Like I said before here is the some pics of the application:



After the motor cover take place



Vialle Lpi Systems' Ecu


Fuel type selection and Lpg tank level button

Place of the Fuel type selection and Lpg tank level button



Under the engine cover, The lpi injections


Lpg tank in place of the spare tire

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Vialle Lpi User Review

My Subaru Levorg 1.6 GTS CVT review

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X Test Drive